This monograph was published by the University of Gloucestershire to coincide with the solo show by Adinda van 't Klooster at Gloucester Cathedral to mark the end of her one year residency from October 2003 to October 2004. It includes articles by Francis McKee, Denna Jones, Indira van 't Klooster and Nicholas Bury. It features images of four installations produced during the residency as well as images of the live interactive performance Sarah was Ninety Years Old that took place in the Slype of the cathedral.
Title: Adinda van 't Klooster Artist-in-Residence at Gloucester cathedral 2003-2004
36 pages, 66 images, perfect bound, dimensions: 120 x 150 mm
For sale directly from the artist for £ 10,00 including packaging and posting.
- van ‘ 't Klooster, A. and Collins, N. (2014), ‘ In a State: Live Emotion Detection and Visualisation for Music Performancet’, NIME2014 Conference Proceedings, 30th June-3rd of July 2014, London, UK, online at: < http://nime2014.org/proceedings/papers/469_paper.pdf>
- van ‘t Klooster, A. (2012), ‘The body as mediator of music in the Emotion Light’, NIME2012 Conference Proceedings, 21-23 May 2012, Michigan, USA, online at: <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/nime2012/Proceedings/papers/167_Final_Manuscript.pdf>
- van ‘t Klooster, A. (2012), ‘Sonifying Animated Graphical Scores and Visualising Sound in the HEARIMPROV Performance’, ICMC 2012 Conference Proceedings, Non-cochlear sound, Ljubljana, 9-14 Sept 2012, online at: < http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/p/pod/dod-idx/sonifying-animated-graphical-scores-and-visualising-sound.pdf?c=icmc;idno=bbp2372.2012.033>
- van ‘t Klooster, A. (2012), ‘Music as a mediator of Emotion’, ICMC 2012 Conference Proceedings, Non-cochlear sound, Ljubljana, 9-14 Sept 2012, online available at: < http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/p/pod/dod-idx/music-as-a-mediator-of-emotion.pdf?c=icmc;idno=bbp2372.2012.078>
- van ‘t Klooster, A. (2009) ‘From physiological tracking to the Emotion Lights’, ISEA2009 Conference Proceedings, 15th annual International Symposium for Electronic Arts, August 2009, University of Ulster, Belfast
- van ‘t Klooster, A. (2015) Creating emotion-sensitive interactive artworks: three case studies, Leonardo, date and volume to be decided but article accepted
van 't Klooster, A. (2011) Balancing Art and Technology: The aesthetic experience in body and technology mediated artworks, Unpublished Phd Thesis, University of Sunderland
(If you would like a copy, please contact me and I will be happy to email you a copy.)
- Jones, D., Timmermans, I., van ‘t Klooster, A., Sykes, D. (2003), Symphonic Body Grounds, exhibition brochure, ISBN number: 090627283